Thursday, January 1, 2009

Great Falls Park & Baltimore

On the fourth day of my trip, I went to Great Falls Park & Baltimore.

Great Falls Park is beautiful, although it's not a national park(comparing with Shenandoah -.-). The fall is not that great as its name.. However, this does not affect my favor of it^^. There are dead trees under the water everywhere which reminds me of JiuZhaiGou(my favourite nature view in China).

We then went to Baltimore in the afternoon. We headed to Baltimore's famous Crab Cake immediately.. The one we went is called Faidley's located in Lexington Market. The Crab Cake is so tasty... hmm... I miss it already.. lol

Baltimore is interesting city since it has a harbor in its downtown. The view is beautiful there~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that cake looks really delicious