Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Florida trip pic series (Atlanta & Great Smoky National Park)

Centennial Olympic Park & CNN, Atlanta, GA
The park is pretty and there was a concert going on there.
The CNN headquarters is just next to the park. I personally don't really like CNN, but I still took a pic there.. lol
Aug 17, 2009









Great Smoky National Park, NC&TN
Aug 18-19, 2009

I saw bear!
I saw a black bear!
I saw the black bear for 3 times!

We were on the Appalachian Trail to Charlies Bunion. The bear showed up after we hiked for 1 mile. It saw us and ignored us. We decided to wait for a while and then keep going. But we met it again soon! The bear was walking on the trail.. Anyway, we gave up after we saw it the third time..
Well, the bear is circled in red, believe it or not..

No comments: