Saturday, September 5, 2009

Trinidad, CA, a place where I feel like I can retire there..

It is breathtaking...
Just like my imagination of Peng Lai Xian Dao (think it as Chinese heaven, although I've never been there lol)...

Now it is my favourite beach, compared to the one in St. Petersburg.

I thought I wouldn't buy any house cause I don't want to get stuck at one place. However, Trinidad made me reconsider my decision. Probably when I get really old and cannot move anymore, I'll live there, and paint the extraordinary view everyday. ;)

Btw, this pic is from Wikipedia, my camera stopped working. =(
Trinidad is much more beautiful than the pic.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i guess, the weather was too bad to really enjoy it when i was there last winter

Claire said...

too foggy? =)