Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Yosemite Trip

Well, actually, this pic is not taken from Yosemite, but Twin Lake close to it.

As usual, I jumped into the freezing water and tried enjoying the beautiful natural swimming pool, but it turns out my body is still not tough enough so I got out after a couple of minitues =<

Yosemite was not that fun cause all the falls are dry. I do not like dry place at all (e.g., LA) so I do not like Yosemite in August. Someone told me it's better to go there during April, okay.. I guess I'll go to Yosemite in some April again..

But later we went to a pretty nice small town called Columbia Town(maybe, I cannot remember exactly). It's a town with cowboys, at least Sunny said so XD. We didn't see many cowboys, maybe they took off on Labor Day. But we did enjoy visiting it. Most guys bought swords... They are going to play fighting games for real, oh yeah! Mr. Tsinghua, I'm sorry for you, you won't have chance to see this anymore =P. Then we had a wonderful lunch. I still remember the taste of the rib... hmm.. so yummy.. *@@*
Posted by Picasa


1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm enjoying my new life