Saturday, January 23, 2010

Byebye rain, hello sun

Tired of being sunny everyday, Los Angeles made its effort to change.
It rained for almost a week.

I have never seen this happened in LA before during my nearly 3-year stay. And I liked it, both the huge amount of water and the weirdness.

Everything felt fresh, new, and pure,

even my car.

I wanted to save the air in a huge bottle.
I remember the rain was pouring on me and the wind was huge enough to keep me from going forward. When I finally got into my office building, after 1-second surprised face, the guard began to laugh at me loudly. I wiped the water on my face, hardly opened my eyes, looked at him, then looked at myself, and began to laugh loudly with him.

The rain was not really that adorable, at least it made me missed one movie night =P.

Dear rain, I think I'll definitely miss you.
But for now, I have to say goodbye to you, and I will say hello to the sun again.

2 comments:

Kai Song said...

cheers~~~Let's go hiking

h8liu said...

It's coming back...