Saturday, November 28, 2009

My dad

I remembered the time my dad carrying me on his neck.
I remembered the time my dad lashing me because of not-high-enough grades.
I remembered the time my dad motivating my competitiveness through persuading and prize-alluring.
I remembered the time my dad imposing all the rules on me for his authority.

And now he is helping me through all my problems with his insights of life.
I know all he did was not purely for me, he wants to fulfill his ambition through me, I am his extension.

Nonetheless, the fact is, my life is intensely intertwined with his.
I adored him, I hated him, I despised him and I also loved him.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your dad must be a very skillful teacher, cause you look not like that type of kid easy to control :)

Ji said...

I partly agree with 1st floor. She's like rubber band, the more you pull, the more bounce back you get. Her dad pulled too much maybe ~