Thursday, May 28, 2009

Forth day in Florham Park

I woke up today and I found something I almost lost.
The feeling of rain, fog, air and trees together.

It is a little bit foggy this morning,
probably because of the small shower last night.
Everything is so fresh and clean,
air is full of moisturizer,
and you can even feel the trees are breathing.
Rain, fog, air and trees,
suddenly they remind me of where I lived when I was kid,
a small mountain in the southwestern part of China.

Then I realized that I forgot a lot of things after I came to LA.
I even forgot the feeling of rain, fog, air and trees..
I like it so much but I forgot about it!

I even don't know if I should be happy about it or not.
You forget things, so you don't need to be sad about the things you lost or you cannot get.
You forget things, then the beautiful/good things are just gone, like they never exist.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a wonderful morning :)