Sunday, March 22, 2009

Daikokuya

I bribed my labmate Chengjie with Daikokuya to teach me driving today. -_-b

My driving is still awful, but the food is awesome.. (when can I get onto highway again?.. >.<)

Daikokuya is located in Little Tokyo, Los Angeles. There is always a long waiting line there, make sure you get ready (bring your paper, pen, book, even laptop) before going there. We went there early today around 11:45am and waited for around 15 mins since it opens at 12:00pm on Sunday.

We had tea, salad, gyoza (fried dumpling), teriyaki eel bowl and Daikoku ramen. The tea looks cute and taste yummy. The dumplings are all right. The rest 3 are still my favorate. They got some special sauce for salad with fish roe in it. And I don't know how they made the soup in the ramen but it tastes really great. The last but not the least, I'm still so addicted to teriyaki eel...

5 comments:

Li Ruizhe said...

看起来很好吃

Claire said...

土爷什么时候光临洛杉矶我请你吃遍各国食物啊=)

Anonymous said...

wa, 我也要吃。。。。。。。。

Unknown said...

looks delicious

Li Ruizhe said...

我也想去,但是去不了哇 =.=